Download our latest eBook when you complete the form below.
In this eBook, we explore the translation of MSCs from the bench to the clinic and delve further into optimal culture conditions for hMSCs. We also take a look at the therapeutic potential of these cells for various diseases, including atherosclerosis.
- [INTERVIEW] The translation of MSCs from the bench to the bedside: an interview with Mira Genser-Nir
- [APPLICATION NOTE] Adipose tissue derived MSC isolation using defined, xeno-free, serum-free medium
- [POSTER] A xeno-free culture system for hMSC from various sources suitable for initial isolation and expansion toward clinical applications
- [RESEARCH ARTICLE] In vitro potential of human mesenchymal stem cells for corneal epithelial regeneration
- [SHORT COMMUNICATION] Monocytes recruitment blocking synergizes with mesenchymal stem cell transplantation for treating myocardial infarction
- And more!